- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms, or log in using your Google or Facebook credentials.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
- Please review the application FAQs on our website if you have questions about your application.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the “Choose File” button on the application.
Currently, the USBG Foundation is only accepting applications for the Helen David Relief Fund, which helps bar workers with cancer-related hardships.
Please visit our resources page for a list of other assistance platforms if your hardship is not cancer-related. The Bartender Emergency Assistance Program will be reinstated when additional funding is secured.